Operation Touch My Clit

Mon, 05/03/2010 - 18:40
Submitted by Marisa Black

I like to make a lot of noise when I have orgasms. It turns me on, the sounds of sex, not only grunts and moans and bossy directives, but especially the wet sloppy sounds that come from my pussy when I'm hot and wet and bothered. When circumstances require that I bite the inside of my cheek and keep quiet instead of making my usual racket, I will. But I always prefer to be loud.

When I'm making noise, words are related to ordering someone around, whether in my fantasy when I'm masturbating or to a lover when I'm having sex with someone else. "Lick me, eat it, get your face down in there, fuck me, that's right, fuck me, get your hand in there, stick your finger in my ass." The string of orders spews out of me, as I clutch a face against my engorged pussy lips (or imagine myself doing so when I'm in solo-orgasm-land), or squeeze my vaginal muscles around a finger or a fist or a dildo penetrating me.

The other night, I found myself telling her to suck my little cock. "That's right, pretend that clit is a little penis. Suck it, just like I know you can. Give me a blow job. Suck it. Suck it like you sucked off those boys in junior high. Make me come in your mouth." I thrust my hips against her mouth, my fingers pulling my labia apart, my swollen little nub protruding towards her tongue and lips.

She obliged, licking and sucking, just as I told her. She slid two or three fingers inside my vagina, her thrusts timed with her sucking. As an orgasm grew in my inner thighs and belly, cresting toward the hot wetness between my legs, I felt my clit grow. I knew it was my imagination, but as she pushed rigid fingers inside me, it felt like she was pushing a cock out my clit. I imagined my clit growing, filling her mouth, and when I came, it felt like I spurted down her throat.

It was hot.

What surprised me was how far I've come (pun!) in terms of having my clit touched. I was an avid masturbater throughout my childhood, but found that direct contact on my clit was "too much!" When I started having sex with other people, it was the same thing. "Too sensitive!" I'd say, squirming away from manual or oral pressure on my clitoris. "It hurts to be touched."

Indirect pressure, on the other hand, was sublime. Through reading about sex-ed and physiology, I learned that with practice, my clit would mellow out and would feel good being touched. I took the information, and began my explorations.

I started slowly, first with indirect pressure through my pants, then through panties. After several sessions, I moved to placing the heel of my hand against my bare clit hood and pressing downward. It felt like "too much!" but I slowly persisted, being patient, working up to the point where I could actually touch my clit directly without writhing away in the pain-side of pleasure.

Eventually, I stopped thinking about it as a project, as Operation Touch My Clit, and just enjoyed myself. I became less invested in the goal than the journey. As I became more comfortable touching the hood, with necessary lubrication and arousal, my clit started to emerge. Eventually I bought my first clit-vibrator, the eager beaver, and with painstaking precision found I could carefully stimulate my clit.

Seventeen years ago, shortly after I started having partnersex, I never would have believed the day would arrive that I would welcome direct contact with my clitoris. I imagined that I was defective or that somehow I just wasn't built for it. But in retrospect, I don't think I'm all that unique at all. I just needed to learn, and to give my body safe space to emerge and accept pleasure.

Over time, I liberated my clit from its glass enclosure, where it saw all the fun sex and pleasure, but was too sensitive to partake. Though I didn't throw it a debutante ball, my clit has come out, is ready to play, and enjoys a good suck. Be prepared - I'll probably make some noise.

I'm a noise maker too! It

ElisaDay's picture
Mon, 05/03/2010 - 20:59

I'm a noise maker too! It feels powerful to grunt and howl.

Some days with my clit I keep my panties on while using my Hitachi and some days I pull my huge hood all the way up and grind the Hitachi right into it.

Noise Makers of The World Unite!

Tue, 05/04/2010 - 00:13
Palesa (not verified)

I fully support you two (darkGreeny and ElisaDay). I have found that trying not to make noise can be intense and erotic, but it never lasts. I just need to vocalize.

ElisaDay I like your photo. I was wondering if that was a tattoo or a drawing on the chest, but assuming that is you, now I am thinking that if you can take a Hitachi to an unprotected clit you can have your whole chest tatooed no problem.

I am going to go use my Hitachi... On my back pain because that thing can't go near my clit ever again. I'm so uncool give me a Wahl 7-In-1 and a cup of hot tea anyday and I am happy.

Don't be afraid of yourself, live your individuality to the full ---
but
for the good of others. Don't copy others in order to buy fellowship,
or make convention your law. ~ Dag Hammarskjold (Markings, 1963)

Palesa, Thank you and yes

ElisaDay's picture
Tue, 05/04/2010 - 01:01

Palesa, Thank you and yes it's a tattoo. I actually slept through most of it, haha. Now the armpit ones were a nightmare.

I  just bought a Wahl 7-in-1 and I am not a fan after having the Hitachi for ten years.  I use it for fifteen to thirty min and then just get bored and break out the old stand by. There is no "being cool" because which vibe you use! As long as you are having orgasms, who cares which one vibe/toy it is!

Isn't this dulling your clit?

Tue, 05/04/2010 - 16:04
Margarett (not verified)

Thank you for this post.
I agree with Palesa, it can be hot to try and have quiet sex (perhaps so your roommates/neighbors/whoever) won't hear you, but that rarely ever lasts for the whole session for me. It just feels good to vocalize! It intensifies everything.

I have a question though, darkGreeny. Your description of your clit, pre-Operation Touch My Clit, sounds just like my clit now. Indirect touching is wonderful, and I know what my clit does and doesn't like. Is it such a bad thing to have a sensitive clit? It can be if your partner is too rough, I suppose, but that's more their problem than your own. Am I misunderstanding something? I'd love to hear people's ideas :)

Being Quiet & Expanding My Clit's Repertoire

Tue, 05/04/2010 - 16:54

Sounds like we have similar appreciation for the hotness of trying to be quiet, but also sounds like we don't succeed! It takes all sorts, all types of styles. I've had lovers who are silent, and then I worried/wondered if they weren't enjoying it, but no, they were just quiet. One lover told me that by not verbalizing or making noise, she could feel everything all that more intensely. So many different paths - awesome. That's what I like best about this place: we can talk candidly about our experiences, compare notes, and see how similar or different we are. And hopefully l earn something new along the way!

Margarett, no, I wouldn't say that having a sensitive clit is a bad thing. And I wouldn't say that my clit isn't sensitive now, but the spectrum and range of sensitivity is wider. Used to be that I didn't want it touched or stimulated directly at all. My intention wasn't to desensitize or dull it, but to explore what other sensations my clit might experience besides what I already knew, which at the time was "too much!" and a wriggling away from being touched. And now, some days, it wants to be sucked and aggressively stimulated. Other days, it is tender and wants a gentle touch. But now I feel like my clit is a sex organ that is dynamic, that wants different things and reacts to different stimuli, whereas before it couldn't handle being stimulated except under very specific circumstances. It's not like my clit now requires more and more direct stimulation to be aroused, but it now has more options. I like options. And with a greater variety of options, and being intimately familiar with how my clit reacts, I am more empowered to give myself orgasms that fit my desire. I have a greater variety of orgasms now, and I credit that with my increased familiarity with my clit's range of pleasure.

little cock

Wed, 10/13/2010 - 21:55
Chicory (not verified)

I recently became comfortable enough with my lover to confess to her that I love to imagine my clit as a little cock, and that treating my clit as such in the way it is sucked and licked and stroked is incredibly amazing to me.  That I like the fantasy of being a gay boy bottom getting my cock sucked as a reward for good behavior. Thanks for sharing that someone else has similar fantasies, I feel more comfortable with it now.