During our last trip to Norway, we shot an episode with "Simon" for TV2. He has a new talk show - and he has a vulva phobia.
After 5 days of endless media and immediately on the heels of our presentation, a producer for the show asked if we'd be game to go back to their studios and shoot a second segment (they'd filmed Simon in the audience. I thought it was weird that a tv crew was all over this one guy during our entire presentation). Betty negotiated for a bottle of champagne and we were on our way.
We had no idea what we were going to do but that's how Betty works best. Of course, she would be the vulva expert and I would be the "stunt cunt". It was an amazing experience. Betty was f*cking brilliant. And I'm so proud of this clip...it's hard to educate and entertain. Somehow Betty and I do it effortlessly. Nothing is ever scripted.
You can watch a teaser clip of our episode here. The full length show airs tonight. And here's the translated copy that went with the clip:
The Homosexual TV2 Program Leader gets a Vagina Shock
The new program leader Simen Sund now has his own talkshow, "Late with Simen Sund" at TV 2 Zebra.
During this Monday's episode of the program, Simen Sund finds a vagina-expert to get past the the fear he claims to have about female genitals.
Actually we wanted these two women in the studio as guests, but they were only in Norway on a short visit so we had to make a recording of them. My editors felt I needed a course about the vagina since it's not my field, says Simen Sund who's gay.
- This is probably the most far out thing I've tried, in any case when it comes to this program, Simen Sund says, who in tonights program gets thorough access to how the woman's vagina looks by vagina-expert, Betty Dodson and vagina-model, Carlin Ross.
So in tonight's program, "Late with SS" an open lower body of a woman. Still, Sund isn't worried about strong reactions from the TV-viewers.
- The clip in itself isn't bad. It's not sexually loaded. I think it's a great clip to show, Sund says and adds that he loves the job as a program leader.
- When you get to do things like that you can't complain, he says.
The information counselor at TV2, Alex Iversen, thinks that this start on the show is a great experience for Sund.
- The felt he needed to do something about his vagina-fobia, and he had to be less of a chicken, and that's why this was a great idea, says Iversen, who isn't afraid of the reactions on the show either.
- When NRK's "Trekant" can air both this and that then TV2 can show some things aswell. This is going to be great, Iversen says to God kveld Norge