Is It Bad to Post Nude Pictures of Yourself Online?

Thu, 12/26/2013 - 10:59

Hi Betty,

I am a 29 year old guy and about 2 years ago my girl friend took some nude photos of me. We decided to post some of them on a blog and I got a real big thrill from doing this.  Since then I have been kind of addicted to posting fully nude pics of myself online.

I have never had any negative comments on the pics and I am wondering if there is something wrong with me because most people would never do this or show there faces in the pictures.  Do you think this is a really bad habit?

Dear R,

I think this is a good example of America's sexual double standard. If a man posts a nude image, he's just proud off his good physic. But if a woman does the same, she's instantly degraded by being seen as "The other kind of woman!" You know, a slut or a whore. Meanwhile a guy is just a stud! As we said back in the 70's, "If you've got it -- flaunt it."

The worst thing you might be accused of is being gay and wanting to show off your buff body. There is nothing wrong with nudity but you might consider, given our Puritan ethics, how it might impact a future career choice like becoming a politician or heading up a big corporation. I suspect that's not a possibility since you're such an exhibitionist. Send me your favorite nude pic so I can masturbate to a fantasy of fucking you silly. The way women are raised, that would be an insult, but to a guy, it would just be a hot date.

Dr. Betty

Naked or Nude

Thu, 12/26/2013 - 15:11

Hi No your doing great, just carry on, it does take some guts to post a picture, even more being naked.
A man posts a picture, his mates say your OK a women does the same thing, A slut sorry Betty I dont think so.
A guy goes out and beds five women in five nights, they call him a stud, let a women do the same thing they call her a slut, Wrong, she a stud or studest for me.
Go naked on a beach we get looked at, sneered at, some people evne look down there noses at us, why, my dog has a fur coat, is he naked, he was born with the same coat, we have a fur coat, ok not as thick or shiny, but still are we naked just the same, its just a thought of mine.
No great don't get embarressed, just enjoy yourself as I do, I do have some pictures posted, and some of my dick.
Good Luck

Your opinion NoHard is a minority.

Fri, 12/27/2013 - 16:18

Although I support your POV, it's not how most Americans think. I stand by my assessment. You are NOT an expert or that knowledgeable about female sexuality and it's relationship to society.

Hi R

Fri, 12/27/2013 - 20:55

No it's not a really bad habit.   Which ever sex we are, sexually inspiring others is pretty wonderful. If a picture of one person inspires 1000s of people to orgasm that's amazing. People in sexual images all deserve kudos because they give us pleasure, and it takes bravery and character to be naked in public. If we respect people. those people we desire are respected. I think all the problems with negativity come when people show a basic lack of human respect for each other.

Everything you do in life has

Mon, 12/30/2013 - 05:01
tomjones (not verified)

Everything you do in life has consequence, and unfortunately you can't please all the people all the time. Some people will object. If you can take the criticism and insults from some people, and you are not harming anyone else, then the choice is yours.
Personally, anyone who goes out of their way to find photos they don't want to see, is beyond intolerance. The human body is beautiful. Intolerance is ugly.

Reply To Carlin

Mon, 12/30/2013 - 12:31

Hi Carlin OK first I'm English, and its a guy who did the post, buit then whos an expert on being naked, been to a beach lately and got naked, worked in your garden naked? Well I have, I spend most of mine time, weather permiting Naked, but then I now live in Greece, being naked and posting pictures is what this is all about.
You quote, You are NOT an expert or that knowledgeable about female sexuality and it's relationship to society.
Cant see were this bit come into it, can you.