Need Oral Sex Tips for Curved Penis

Wed, 05/15/2013 - 08:37

I have a new partner who has an significantly upward curved penis and I dont know how to perform oral sex.

He is a very attentive and pleasing partner. As we have only had sex a couple of times and are working through another issue, I am reluctant to talk to him about this ... yet although I agree that communication is key (and we do but I dont want to discuss this yet from concern that it may impact on another issue we are working through (ED!)).

Due to quite a significant upward curve (once hes quite hard and almost fully erect his penis curves back enough to touch his stomach) I am finding it difficult (read impossible) to give him a BJ. It starts off well as his flaccid or semi-erect penis is straight but as the erection increases, so does the curve! The problem is that when it is straight I can take him in the mouth but the curve makes it difficult to continue, especially if I have paused for a nano sec to switch positions (hand to mouth or mouth to hand) or even if I take my mouth off it just for a sec to change positions.

I cant then get it back in my mouth. This is difficult if Im kneeling in front of him or even lying alongside due to the curve.

I even find giving a hand job difficult as my hands dont go up and down but need to ride the curve. I suspect lube will help here which I havent used yet (as he is a new partner and I didnt have any with me at the time but used my saliva instead).

Please provide me with some advice on how to give him a great bj given his curvature (right back to touch his stomach). Im keen to pleasure him this way the next time we meet as he is very attentive and pleasuring to me.

Dear P,

Using some kind of additional lubrication for BJ by either hand or mouth is VERY important. Keep your hand closer to the base of his penis and play with the head of his cock by sucking and licking with just your tongue while the other hand moves as much at it can. You know, communication about this just might be very healing for both of you. Instead of acting like his dick isn't curved, making a light-hearted comment would break the tension you feel and I'm sure he feels also.

Try fucking doggie style and see if his curve isn't simply delicious as it rubs past your sensitive vaginal ceiling with the engorged urethral sponge just on the other side. In our efforts to protect the male ego, we weaken them. Speak up and have a conversation about his obvious curvature. He might have some suggestions as to how you can please him even more. Right now, you're acting like a silly romantic girl expecting yourself to read his mind. Words my Dear, words. They make understanding far better which will in turn enhance any sexual exchange.

Dr. Betty

My partner also has a very

Sat, 05/18/2013 - 01:53
oracle (not verified)

My partner also has a very large upward curve. I have found the best way to give oral to him is to kneel beside him with my head towards his feet (like 69-ing, which is also great ;)). From here the curve of his penis follows the curve of my throat so it is very easy to deep throat and switch between oral/manual stimulation.

Sucking a curved dick

Sun, 05/19/2013 - 17:29
Darnel Jackson (not verified)

Good question!And there's nothing to be embarrassed about. A bent penis is normal for most men. In fact, a straight penis is rare.

#1 - Tell your man that he has a beautiful curved penis but that it does not fit easily down your throat from the regular position.
#2 - Change position. If he curves up, then you should position yourself so the curve can fit down your throat.  In your case, sucking dick would involve you do a 69 and then the curvature will fit naturally down your throat.
#3 - He'll love having your muff so close to his face.

All the best,

DJ

bent penis normal?

Mon, 05/20/2013 - 13:08

Is the above true? Do INTACT erect penises have curves? My understanding is that tension curvature exists because of circumcision, and I would like to know if curvature is natural or the result of lopping off half the penile skin. Ob/gyns botch quite a sizable number of circumcisions, and their ability to evenly cut off the foreskin, which is not retractable in infancy, strikes me as highly unlikely.

Tobysgirl,

Mon, 05/20/2013 - 13:06

Just Google peyronie's disease. There is a ton of information available.

peyronie's disease

Tue, 05/21/2013 - 17:37

Okay, peyronie's disease. One (probably major) cause is scarring. What is the most likely cause of scarring? CIRCUMCISION. All the men I've known have been extremely protective of their genitals; when engaging in sports, they've worn cups.

I just don't believe that men with straight (erect) penises are that rare. Let's talk frankly about what's likely to cause curvature.

upward curve

Mon, 02/10/2014 - 21:10
Judy Kwok (not verified)

Suck him in 69, the curve will come down into your mouth. I've done this many times. 69's the best way for oral, you suck each other.

hips and thighs

Wed, 02/25/2015 - 16:02
cajunpeach (not verified)

I understand the 69 and I get that the curve will go down easier , do you have any advice on sitting on your partners face ? I have a lot of hips and thighs I'm scared I will smother him . HELP !

My husband's curved mushroom

Tue, 04/07/2015 - 16:55
Lauren Yates (not verified)

My husband's penis is also curved upwards very sharply, like a hook. In fact his penis is bent more than 90 degrees, and the head touches his belly button. Moreover, his penis has a mushroom shape, and I just can't take it in my mouth. Only in 69 position when his penis curves right down my throat. He always ejaculates in my mouth, and we only do it in 69 position, otherwise he can't thrust his hook into my mouth. I absolutely love it. And I know that my elder son's penis is curved upwards too, like a banana. No worries at all, he'a lucky boy. And of course, his girlfriend :)

I now have a curved penis

Fri, 07/31/2015 - 10:47
Captain Hook (not verified)

About a year ago pyronies set in to my penis - It was very hard to deal with emotionally. I went almost a year without letting anyone know. Prior to this i was sexually active and dated a lot.
To make a long story short, one night I met up with a woman who I had dated before and had sex with in the past and things got ramped.
I placed her hand on my curved erection under my pants as I explained what had transpired. I was ready for some rejection but much to my surprise this spawned much curiosty.
I think things clicked in her mind when she looked at the curve and envisioned her g-spot and the physics envolved when the newly curved tool was placed inside her.
Well she was right - the upward bend of my penis while in her as she rode me applied direct pressure where as before it was more indirect and less intense. She had many intense orgasms and the level of friction for me was very intense as well.

Since then I have been more confident than I have ever been and the ease in which I can please my partner has become greater.

When life serves you lemons, make lemonaid!

My husband has a difficult to please penis

Fri, 08/07/2015 - 08:15
Rita (not verified)

how do I stimulate his penis so he is getting pleasure?
I have tried stroking it, sucking it, etc, but I just don't seam to ever get it right.
I want to master the art if giving him as much great pleasure has he gives me.
What do I do, how?

I'd say you hips and thighs

Wed, 09/07/2016 - 23:09
AnonChilling (not verified)

I'd say you hips and thighs aren't a problem. Address it with your partner. I was afraid of the same thing when I first got with my partner but he loves them. When I was self conscious I would move them away from his face during 69-ing but he would grab them and pull them closer.

Sex Tips

Tue, 07/11/2017 - 09:17

Well, it is very much essential to have a good sexual body structure even include the sex parts or private parts. So that, we can easily enjoy the oral sex. Apart from physical sex, in most of the occasion, people also start enjoying oral and verbal sex. The exchange sexual conversation and orally perform will give better satisfaction to them. But in the case of curve penis and other types of issues, we may disappoint with the sexual involvement. Here from this article, we can collect some valuable tips on oral sex. Thanks for such a wonderful article with useful information that helps to improve our performance in bed.

Bent downward

Sat, 09/23/2017 - 08:30
VnR (not verified)

My girlfriend and I have had sex a handful of times as we haven’t been dating that long. I find that my downward curve is GREAT for sex, especially doggy and fucking her sideways. The problem arises when she’s giving me a blowjob and wants to take it all in. She says the curve hits her throat and makes her gag (which sucks because she can suck my fingers and I’m basically touching her lungs and she doesn’t gag). We’ve tried 69, sucking it from the side (head turned in 90 degree angle), but still it makes her gag. What can we do as we both want her to take it in all the way. Me because duh and her because she says she wants to please me more than she already does.